Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: fuel filter location
The oil filter is in an aluminum cylinder on the engine. It is not a "spin on" filter, it is now a cartridge-type filter. When you get one, make sure that you use the new o-rings provided in the filter box. The fuel filter is in the tank. Hope this helps, the graciousness of a FixYa rating would be appreciated. Thanks.
Posted on Dec 09, 2008
The fuel filter is located in the fuel tank, pump removal is required to replace. There is an inspection cover behind the front seats on the floor to gain access to the pump. stupid idea. but whats not stupid about kia.
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
Posted on Jul 26, 2009
SOURCE: Replace fuel filter
1. Open the hood and access the relay panel on the Right side of the engine bay
2. Open the fuel cap
3. Start the engine
4. Pull the relay for the fuel pump (listed on the bottom side of the relay panel lid)
5. Wait for engine to stop
6. Turn key off
7. Disconnect negative battery cable
8. **** wheels to car
9. Slide under the driver's side around the B pillar area
9. Look on the interior side of the frame rail and you will find the filter assembly
10. Place a drain pan under filter
11. Disconnect the rigid fuel line with a 14mm opne wrench (I think)
12. Disconnect the quick coupling on the aft part of the assembly buy lifting up on the red plastic pience and turning
13. Unbolt the center bolt and pull out the filter
14. Pop in the new filter and reverse order.
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2017 | 2004 Toyota Sequoia
Apr 02, 2015 | 2002 Toyota Sequoia
Jul 04, 2014 | 2004 Toyota Sequoia
Oct 18, 2012 | 2004 Toyota Sequoia
Jul 14, 2012 | 2004 Toyota Sequoia
Sep 21, 2011 | 2004 Toyota Sequoia
Apr 10, 2011 | Toyota Sequoia Cars & Trucks
Jul 02, 2010 | 2004 Toyota Sequoia
Jan 07, 2009 | 2004 Toyota Sequoia
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!