Question about 2010 Volkswagen Routan
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: radio unlock code
For this code you most likely would have to get it from VW. Unless you get lucky and fine it on the internet. There is a good site to fine that can off stuff just look up the web site scribd.
Hope that this helps.
Posted on Aug 21, 2008
SOURCE: VW Premium 6 Monsoon code Unlock
You do have to have the vin # to get the code to unlock most of the time but they may be able to get for you off serial # on top of radio. You would need to call VW dealer and they would give you another # to call. It is free if you have the vin, for reasons of radio theft you need vin most of the time.
Posted on Nov 10, 2009
SOURCE: I have a 99 vw
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have the security anti-theft code for your VW radio from the car manufacturer, or from a VW dealer!
The sequence of programming for VW radio is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
3. By the #1 key you will set up the first safe code digit.
4. By the #2 key you will set up the second safe code digit.
5. By the #3 key you will set up the third safe code digit.
6. By the #4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Posted on Jan 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 12, 2013 | Volkswagen Cars & Trucks
Oct 17, 2013 | Volkswagen Cars & Trucks
Oct 02, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 16, 2012 | 2010 Volkswagen Routan
Nov 14, 2010 | Volkswagen New Beetle Cars & Trucks
Dec 02, 2009 | 2005 Volkswagen Golf
Nov 09, 2009 | 2001 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
Oct 12, 2009 | 2001 Volkswagen Passat
Dec 24, 2008 | 1998 Volkswagen Passat
Nov 17, 2008 | 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: