Question about Cars & Trucks
Could you tell me what the ABS fault code 64 is on a 2013 Freightliner Coronado?
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: mazda tribute abs fault. abs
These vehicles have a recall on the ABS system for faulty wiring. You may want to check with your local dealer to see if your vehicle is included.
Posted on Sep 20, 2008
po341 is camshaft position sensor A bank 1 ckt range/perf and po122 istps/pedal position sensor A curcuit low input this is throttle position switch on side of throttle body!
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
ABS/ASC module is faulty
CLASSIC ABS FAILURE SYMPTOMS:
- Most of the time, the problem is the ABS module or one of the 4 wheel speed sensors (& sometimes the brake pressure sensor)
- In my 2002 BMW E39 DSC, three orange (warning) cluster display lights lit, ABS, Brake, & DSC
- The 3 warning lights reset when the ignition is turned off, only to repeatedly reappear within minutes of normal driving
- The fault is often intermittent leading you to falsely believe you've resolved the problem (proper diagnosis is important)
- Sometimes the fault only appears when the engine is hot; other times only at speeds over 40 mph
- Carsoft may erroneously show a rear speed sensor failure; but just replacing the speed sensor may make no difference.
- All the work is in correct diagnosis of the problem; parts replacement is trivial (from 1 to six bolts in a few minutes)
- Hence, this BMW E39 ABS 3-warning light DIY will concentrate on understanding and diagnosis of the problem
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
SOURCE: Fault Code P2135
04 chev 2500hd 6liter gives code p2135 replaced pedal pos. sensor still giving code only does when goes to high rpm when goes in passing gear volts drop and goes to reduced engine power
Posted on Nov 03, 2009
hi from uk for your info there was a recall back in2004/5 for the getz relating to the abs system going faulty my wifes 2003 getz gsi was recalled and i took car to dealers for her to enquire what fault has there beenon some getz with abs system? as fault had not occured on ours ? apparently there had been a fault with the wire loom to pump particularly the earh cable deteriating ? so this loom had to be inspected and replaced under warranty however as i had waxoiled all underneath our getz including abs pump due to its location low down the loom was ok but was changed anyway and recorded and a dated sticker placed on cars glove compartment door inside to verify loom changed ? SO b4 you progress any further i would check with hyundai tech dept to whether you car had been inspected or whether slipped through unchecked ? your gran should have had a recall as we did for modified loom hope this helps?
Posted on Dec 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
May 19, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 19, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 08, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 29, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 26, 2011 | 2008 Chrysler Sebring Convertible
Oct 05, 2008 | 1998 Chevrolet Malibu
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: