Air inlet door
Temperature blend door
Auxiliary mode door
The auxiliary A/C and heating system has the following features:
- The auxiliary A/C and heating system is functional whenever the instrument panel mounted A/C control is in any position except OFF.
- The auxiliary blower motor recirculates the air inside the vehicle. Outside air is not available to the auxiliary system.
- Air is cooled and dehumidified by the auxiliary A/C evaporator core only if the instrument panel mounted A/C control is adjusted to a position that requires A/C compressor operation.
- The temperature blend door and the auxiliary mode door are controlled by electric actuator motors.
- Movement of the auxiliary temperature control between COOL and WARM causes a corresponding movement of the temperature blend door to mix air flowing through and around the auxiliary heater core.
- Movement of the auxiliary mode control between PANEL and FLOOR causes a corresponding movement of the auxiliary mode door to direct air flow between the panel (headliner) registers and the floor duct.
I would say the auxiliary mode door (#4) electric motor is not wokring.
Auxiliary Blend Door Actuator —Air Distribution
Removal and Installation
- Remove the RH quarter trim panel cup holder and access panel.
- Remove the screws.
- Disconnect the blend door actuator electrical connector.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.