Question about Cars & Trucks
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 54 plate vw toureg v6
Hi, this is a problem with the blend motors, in the dashboard, there is a recall at vw for the heater flaps making a noise and this may also cure your problem, give them a call.
Good luck Davelee
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
PO 4OO Code is an EGR valve flow malfunction. It might be as simple as removing the valve and cleaning it.
Hope this is of some help to you
Posted on Sep 06, 2009
I had this problem about 18 months ago. I took it to a garage and was advised that the entire wiper motor and linkage arms needed to be replaced quoting approx. £175.00. Instead I took it home, took it all apart and found a washer that was slightly too small to fit on the end of the ball, hit it hard with a hammer thus jamming it on. It hasn't come off once since. Total cost approx. £0.30 and 30 minutes of my own time...
Posted on Mar 13, 2010
SOURCE: how can you reset the
Important note: Proceed exactly as follows; otherwise the reset system will go into the locked position and special tools are required to unlock it (Tech 2 tester).
1. Turn the ignition OFF.
2. Press and hold the reset button  (see the above picture).
3. After 3 seconds the "Distance till service" appears on the display, "InSP 0".
4. Press and hold the brake pedal.
5. Note: Ensure the button  is still pressed.
6. Turn the ignition ON.
7. The display shows: "InSP----".
8. After turning the ignition ON, wait for the service message to change and keep the reset button pressed for at least 3 seconds.
9. Release the brake pedal and reset button at the same time.
10. Wait for 10 seconds, until the display shows: "InSP XX,000 km".
11. The system is reset.
Posted on Jul 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2014 | Vauxhall Astra Cars & Trucks
Aug 07, 2013 | Vauxhall Cars & Trucks
Apr 12, 2013 | 2003 Opel Corsa
Jul 15, 2011 | Volkswagen New Passat Cars & Trucks
May 04, 2010 | 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan
Apr 21, 2010 | 2005 Peugeot 405
Jan 01, 2010 | 1996 Chevrolet Corsica
Sep 06, 2009 | 2009 Volkswagen Routan
Apr 23, 2009 | 2004 Jaguar X-Type
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: