Question about Cars & Trucks
Trying to find online the reprogramming instructions for astro start / astro flex remote J5F-TX2000
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Reprograming a keyless remote
program transmitter code(s) as follows:
1) Confirm that all the doors are closed and the ignition key is out of the ignition cylinder.
2) Open the driver’s door. Insert the key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
3) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
4) Push and release the driver’s door switch (1) 3 times within 20 seconds.
5) Insert the ignition key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
6) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
7) Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons (2) on the transmitter (3) for more than 5 seconds
within 20 seconds of removing the ignition key from the lock cylinder in step 6.
8) Press LOCK or UNLOCK button (2) on the transmitter (3) within 5 seconds (after step 7). All the
doors will lock/ unlock to confirm that this process has been properly done.
With this process, the transmitter has been programmed.
9) If you want to program an additional transmitter, repeat the procedure from Step 1) through Step 8).
10) Make sure that the keyless entry system properly operates by operating each transmitter.
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
1.) from driver seat , close all doors.
2.) insert key into ignition.
3.) while HOLDING the door lock switch in the unlock position , cycle the ignition switch ON OFF ON OFF.
4.) release the door unlock switch , the doors will lock and unlock to confirm programming mode.
5.) press and HOLD the UNLOCK button and LOCK button simultaneously on one transmitter , after a delay of 15 - 30 seconds , doors will lock and unlock to confirm programming of that transmitter.
6.) repeat step number 5 for up to 4 remotes.
7.) turn ignition switch to the RUN position to exit the programming mode.
8.) test remote operation of each remote.
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
check this out - its not like the previous link - the button actually floats around with the wiring.
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
SOURCE: keyless reprogram
resychronizing the key works.
1. Insert key into ignition and turn to
2. Remove key and hold down lock button
while pushing unlock button five times.
3. Release all buttons, then push either lock or
!!!!!!!!!!!!!Procedure must be completed within10
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
SOURCE: Reprogram a keyless entry remote
this is how to program the remotes/keyless entry
The 5 digit permanent code is located in one of the following places
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 04, 2016 | 1995 GMC Yukon
Nov 24, 2015 | 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 2...
Dec 06, 2014 | 2005 GMC Envoy XUV
Nov 18, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 14, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 06, 2012 | Chrysler Town and Country Cars & Trucks
Sep 18, 2010 | Nissan Quest Cars & Trucks
Dec 17, 2009 | 1999 Dodge Intrepid
Sep 23, 2017 | Ford Cars & Trucks
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!