Question about Cars & Trucks
You need to see the dealer on this.
Posted on May 08, 2013
Testimonial: "no i didnt need to go to the dealers i left it connected in the car for 24 hours and it reset it self to safe then it let me enter the code problem solved.thank you"
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I just did this, successfully, on an 2002 Audi a4 Avant, thanks to the radio manual. Follow these instructions if you have four 4-digit code at the ready:
Turn on the radio's power. When it reads: SAFE, push AS and RDS simultaneously. Then enter the 4-digit code, using the first four buttons used to program stations. Each will go from 0-9. When you have all four numbers entered, push AS and RDS simultaneously again. The radio should now play.
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
SOURCE: vw passat radio code
Passat 97 need to re-enter code ( 4 ) digit, however it shows the number 2 on the on screen when the radio is turned on.
Help. I need to know the steps to reset. thanks
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have the security anti-theft code for yours Audi Concert radio from the car manufacturer! For Audi Concert the sequence of programming is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
3. By the #1 key you will set up the first safe code digit.
4. By the #2 key you will set up the second safe code digit.
5. By the #3 key you will set up the third safe code digit.
6. By the #4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Please rate my response. Thanks!
Posted on Apr 30, 2010
SOURCE: Safe mode in Audi Symphony radio
hold rbds and pscan till you see numbers then use the radio memory buttons to control the number you want to put in after the numbers are put in hold rbds pscan again till u see it says safe and radio works.
Posted on May 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2013 | 2000 Audi A4
Jan 09, 2011 | 1997 Audi A4
Jan 08, 2011 | 2001 Audi A4
Dec 13, 2010 | 2002 Audi A6
Nov 20, 2010 | 2004 Audi TT
Oct 15, 2010 | 2001 Audi A4
Apr 26, 2010 | 2000 Audi A4
Oct 13, 2009 | 2001 Audi A4
Sep 17, 2009 | 2000 Audi A4
May 24, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!