Question about 1995 Chevrolet Corvette LT1
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Reprograming a keyless remote
program transmitter code(s) as follows:
1) Confirm that all the doors are closed and the ignition key is out of the ignition cylinder.
2) Open the driver’s door. Insert the key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
3) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
4) Push and release the driver’s door switch (1) 3 times within 20 seconds.
5) Insert the ignition key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
6) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
7) Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons (2) on the transmitter (3) for more than 5 seconds
within 20 seconds of removing the ignition key from the lock cylinder in step 6.
8) Press LOCK or UNLOCK button (2) on the transmitter (3) within 5 seconds (after step 7). All the
doors will lock/ unlock to confirm that this process has been properly done.
With this process, the transmitter has been programmed.
9) If you want to program an additional transmitter, repeat the procedure from Step 1) through Step 8).
10) Make sure that the keyless entry system properly operates by operating each transmitter.
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
You don't normally program a keyless entry, that's done for you by the technicians that install that. If the replaced battery doesn't solve the problem, take the battery and the remote to the techies that installed it.
Posted on Mar 28, 2009
SOURCE: remote keyless entry not working
KEY FOBS FOR THIS MODEL MUST BE PROGRAMED USING A TECH 2 SCAN TOOL SO IT MUST BE DONE AT THE DEALERSHIP FOR ABOUT HALF HOUR LABOR HOPE THIS HELPS
Posted on Mar 28, 2009
you should be able to have them tested at parts department at chevy dealership and I dont think they will charge ya. I may be wrong but they can test them.otherwise it could be a unit called a liftgate module is what recieves signal
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
The only way to program them is with a scan tool so you'll need to visit your local dealer to have it done. Here is how it is done.
Posted on Sep 03, 2009
Testimonial: "thanks man, wasnt sure but i thought i had to take it to a dealer.. everyone else told me i could do it myself.. thanks again keith...."
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2016 | 2004 Ford F150
Jul 02, 2014 | 2008 Suzuki SX4
Jul 28, 2011 | 1995 Lincoln Town Car
Nov 28, 2010 | 1996 Ford Econoline
Jun 06, 2010 | 1998 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Jun 05, 2010 | 1997 Ford Windstar
Nov 11, 2009 | 1995 Ford F350
Jan 13, 2009 | 1995 Lincoln Town Car
Jul 29, 2008 | 1999 Buick Century
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: