Question about Cars & Trucks
There is a short somewhere no spark.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Car Radio Constant 12v+ Wire: Green/Violet
Car Radio Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow/Black
Car Radio Ground Wire: Black/Light Green
Car Radio Illumination Wire: Green
Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A
Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: N/A
Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A
Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A
Front Speakers Size: N/A
Front Speakers Location: N/A
Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Orange/Light Green
Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue/White
Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Light Green
Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green/Orange
Rear Speakers Size: N/A
Rear Speakers Location: N/A
Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Brown/White
Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Brown/Yellow
Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Brown/Green
Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Pink
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
SOURCE: spark plug diagram
Several engines here:
* 1.8L (B18B1 and B18C1) Engines Firing order: 1-3-4-2 Distributor rotation: Clockwise
* 2.2L (F22B1) and 2.3L (F23A1) Engines Firing order: 1-3-4-2 Distributor rotation: Clockwise
* 2.5L (G25A4) Engine Firing order: 1-2-4-5-3 Distributorless ignition system
* 3.0L (C30A1) Engine Firing order: 1-4-2-5-3-6 Distributorless ignition system (one coil per cylinder)
* 3.0L (J30A1) Engine Firing order: 1-4-2-5-3-6 Distributor rotation: Counterclockwise
* 3.2L and 3.5L Engines Firing order: 1-2-3-4-5-6 Distributorless Ignition System
Hope helped with this (remember rated this help) Good luck.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
Testimonial: "Very good....gave me the answer I needed"
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2016 | 2002 Ford Expedition
Aug 29, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 13, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 04, 2011 | Ford Mustang Cars & Trucks
Jul 27, 2010 | 2000 Ford Windstar
Mar 12, 2010 | 2005 Lincoln LS
Aug 12, 2009 | 1996 Ford Ranger SuperCab
May 20, 2008 | 2001 Ford Excursion
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!