Question about Cars & Trucks
Could be some overheating problem there; on 4.5L and 4.9L engines, check this procedure:
* Drain the coolant to a level below the thermostat housing.
* It may be necessary to remove the upper air filter assembly on some models.
* Remove the 2 bolts securing the upper thermostat housing to the lower housing.
* Remove the upper thermostat housing.
* Remove the thermostat and O-ring from the lower housing.
Posted on May 02, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2010 | 1994 Cadillac DeVille
Jan 28, 2010 | 1994 Cadillac DeVille
Jan 23, 2010 | 1994 Cadillac DeVille
Jan 06, 2010 | 1994 Cadillac DeVille
Dec 01, 2009 | 1994 Cadillac Eldorado
Jun 22, 2009 | 1994 Cadillac DeVille
May 30, 2009 | 1994 Cadillac Seville
Apr 07, 2009 | 1994 Cadillac DeVille
Jul 22, 2008 | 1994 Cadillac DeVille
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!