Question about 2010 Fiat Grande Punto
How to remove rear left window from regulator
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
May 15, 2011 | Jaguar XK8 Cars & Trucks
Jan 03, 2011 | 2006 Toyota Highlander
Jul 26, 2010 | 1996 Lincoln Town Car
Nov 16, 2009 | 2003 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Apr 16, 2009 | 1998 Ford Contour
Apr 11, 2009 | 1994 Ford Explorer Limited
Feb 23, 2009 | 1997 Isuzu Rodeo
Feb 23, 2009 | 2001 Ford Explorer
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: