Question about 2000 Honda Odyssey
It cuts off continually it was ok before I got gas
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) proceed according and fix it.
a) P0118 bad oxigen sensor see the diagram attached
b)P1361 TDC sensor intermittent see the diagram attached.
God bless you
Posted on May 22, 2012
P1361 HONDA - Top Dead Center Sensor 1 Intermittent Interruption
Possible causes- Top Dead Center Sensor 1 harness open or shorted
- Top Dead Center Sensor 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Top Dead Center Sensor 1P0113 HONDA - Intake Air Temperature Sensor Circuit High Voltage
Possible causes- Dirty air filter
- Intake air temperature (IAT) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Intake air temperature (IAT) sensor electrical circuit poor connection
- Faulty intake air temperature sensor
Posted on Oct 17, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2014 | 2002 Honda Civic
Apr 01, 2013 | 2001 Honda Civic
Oct 17, 2012 | Honda Civic Cars & Trucks
May 21, 2012 | 2002 Honda Civic
Sep 08, 2011 | 2002 Honda Civic
Apr 16, 2010 | 1996 Honda Accord
Sep 03, 2008 | 1998 Plymouth Breeze
Jul 07, 2008 | 1994 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: