Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Radios in the 2004 Impalas are tied to the vehicle's VIN through the computer, so it may be somewhat difficult to get the code. However, the following steps should work:
1. Press and hold the buttons for presets 1 & 4 (may be 2 & 3). The word "SEC" should show.
2. Press the "MIN" button. "000" should be displayed.
3. Press the "MIN" button again to have the second two numbers appear. Record these numbers.
4. Press the "HR" button for the first two numbers to appear. Record these numbers. -- Note: Your number sequence should be the numbers from the "HR" button followed by the numbers from the "MIN" button.
5. Call 1-800-537-5140. This will get you to the GM unlock code automated line. Ignore the prompt and enter "202108#". Next enter your code (remember, HR then MIN) followed by the * key. For example, 1234*. A 3 or 4 digit code will be given to you. If you get a code such as 0532, drop the zero when entering it into your radio.
6. Enter the code into the radio IAW the applicable manual.
Posted on May 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2015 | 2011 Chevrolet Cruze
Jul 02, 2014 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Jun 14, 2012 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Jul 13, 2011 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Feb 25, 2011 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
May 07, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Jan 24, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Apr 24, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Mar 28, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!