Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
According to the owner's manual for 2009 on pages 464-65:
(1) open the liftgate
(2) remove the two fasteners from the inboard side of the taillight housing.
(3) insert a trim stick between body panel and outboard side of the taillight housing with one hand and grasp the flange on the inboard side of the taillight housing with the other. use the trim stick and hand pressure together to disengage the taillight housing from the vehicle.
(4) rotate the bulb's electrical connector 1/4 turn counterclockwise (lefty loosey) and remove it from taillight housing.
(5) remove the bulb from the connector socket and install replacement bulb.
(6) install the bulb and connector assembly into the taillight housing and rotate the connector 1/4 clockwise to lock it in place
(7) reinstall the taillight housing and fasteners.
don't be surprised if you crack a fastener or two. i hope this helps--good luck. jono
Posted on Dec 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 29, 2017 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Feb 12, 2017 | 2010 Dodge Journey
Sep 17, 2015 | 2010 Dodge Journey
Mar 02, 2015 | 2010 Dodge Journey
Dec 28, 2014 | 2010 Dodge Journey
Jul 27, 2017 | 2010 Dodge Journey
Jan 18, 2014 | 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan
Feb 07, 2011 | 2009 Dodge Journey
Jan 04, 2011 | 2009 Dodge Journey
Mar 08, 2009 | 2009 Dodge Journey
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!