Question about 2001 Subaru Forester
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
The fuel pump shut-off switch is
located in the driver's foot well,
behind the kick panel. The reset
button for the fuel pump shut-off
switch is accessible through an
opening in the kick panel.
Use the following procedure to reset the fuel pump shut-off switch.
1. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
2. Check the fuel system for leaks.
3. If no fuel leak is apparent, reset the fuel pump shut-off switch by
pushing in on the reset button.
4. Turn the ignition to the RUN position. Pause for a few seconds and
return the key to the OFF position.
5. Make a further check for leaks in the fuel system.
Jun 26, 2017 | Mercury Cars & Trucks
Jan 24, 2012 | 1997 Mercury Villager
Jun 04, 2011 | Ford Explorer Cars & Trucks
Oct 24, 2010 | 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis
Sep 07, 2009 | 1997 Chevrolet Lumina
Sep 06, 2009 | 2000 GMC Safari
Sep 06, 2009 | 1995 Nissan Quest
Jun 10, 2016 | 2001 Subaru Forester
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: