Question about 2004 Chevrolet Colorado
The lock and panic button work, but the unlock button does nothing.. I tried reprogramming the remote and it still does not work.. I have a spare remote, and it does the same thing!
Check the relays for the power unlock. They are in one of the fuse panels. Push the door unlock button and find the relay that is clicking. This should fix your problem
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
2. Fasten your seat belt ( fastening the seat belt will cancel any chiming that may
confuse you during this programming procedure.)
3. Place key into the ignition.
4. Turn the ignition to the ON position ( DO NOT START THE ENGINE )
5. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on a working remote.
6. Continue to hold the UNLOCK button, wait at least 4 seconds, but no longer than
10 seconds, then press and hold PANIC button.
7. When a single chime is heard, release both buttons. The chime indicates the system
is in program mode.
8. Press and release both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, simultaneoulsly on the remote
to be programmed.
9. A single chime will be heard. The chime indicates the the remote was recognized.
10. Within 4 seconds of hearing the chime, press and release any button on the remote
11. A single chime will be heard The chime indicates the remote has been programmed.
12. Repeat steps 8 to 11 for a total of 4 remotes.
13. Turn the ignition to the OFF position or wait 60 seconds to exit program mode.
Jul 02, 2012 | 2001 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Oct 23, 2011 | 2003 Dodge Durango
Nov 17, 2010 | 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Feb 16, 2010 | 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Dec 23, 2009 | 2003 GMC Yukon XL
Jun 27, 2009 | 1999 Dodge Durango
Mar 30, 2009 | 1999 GMC Sierra
Mar 22, 2009 | 2004 Lincoln LS
Dec 24, 2008 | 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Nov 28, 2008 | 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis
254 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: