Question about 1999 Audi A6
I HAVE CODE 4 RADIO IN MY CAR BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT.
COULD U HELP ME PLEASE.
KIND REGARDS HENRY.
Turn on radio - the word SAFE will appear in the display. Press th P.SCAN and RBDS buttons simultaneously and hold them down until "1000" lights up in the display.Release buttons.Do not, under no circumtances, continue holding them down or press them once again. This will cause the radio to consider the number 1000 to be the input code.Use station buttons 1,2,3,and 4 to enter the code number on your Radio Card. Use the button 1 to enter the first number 2 for the second number 3 for the third number and 4 for the last number.Once you have entered the code and it shows on the display,press the P.SCAN and RBDS buttons down again simultaneously and hold them down until the word SAFE appears in the display.Release buttons. Soon afterwards a frequency will be displayed.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
Bought a 99 A6 wagon. the BOSE 6 disc cd changer magazine was not inthe car. I contacted BOSE and was told I would have to go to a dealership. Do I have to use a BOSE cd changer magazine?
Posted on Sep 06, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2012 | Audi A4 Cars & Trucks
Mar 22, 2012 | 2001 Audi A6 1.8
You must have the security anti-theft code for your Audi Concert radio from the car manufacturer, or from an Audi dealer!
You can find the radio code at: http://www.radio-code.co.uk/
The sequence of programming for a 2002 Audi TT Concert radio is:
1. Simultaneously push "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
For example: we have the security code "5079". Then:
3. By the no.# 1 key you will set up the first safe code digit. Push 5 times on the no.# 1 button. The "5" number will be setted.
4. By the no.# 2 key you will set up the second safe code digit. Push 10 times on the no.# 2 button. The "0" number will be setted.
5. By the no.# 3 key you will set up the third safe code digit. Push 7 times on the no.# 3 button. The "7" number will be setted.
6. By the no.# 4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit. Push 9 times on the no.# 4 button. The "9" number will be setted.
7. Then simultaneously push again "SCAN" and "RDS" keys to confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed.
The radio is now ready to use!
Audi Delta CC Radio
Please perform the following procedures while the car is parked. Otherwise you risk getting into an accident while your attention is not focused on the driving. Entering anti-theft code The following is the procedure to re-activate the radio if the display shows "SAFE". It is important that the procedure be followed in the correct order.
Oct 14, 2011 | 2001 Audi TT
Mar 23, 2011 | 2001 Audi TT
Dec 16, 2010 | 2002 Audi TT
Oct 28, 2010 | 2000 Audi A6
Feb 01, 2010 | 2002 Audi A6
May 26, 2009 | 2002 Audi A6
May 08, 2009 | 2000 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Jul 22, 2008 | 2002 Audi A6
710 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: