Question about 2007 Toyota RAV4
I want to install a backup sensor and need to remove panels to access wire to backup light and panel of rear door.
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | 1999 Audi A4
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jul 16, 2011 | 2000 Toyota Sienna
From autozone.com. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Nov 05, 2010 | 1995 Dodge Intrepid
Fig. Removing the trim panel to access the rear blower motor
Fig. The rear blower motor is held in place by four screws
Nov 01, 2010 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
Oct 23, 2010 | 1996 Saturn SL
Oct 07, 2010 | 2004 Ford Freestar
Aug 26, 2010 | Mercury Grand Marquis Cars & Trucks
Jun 30, 2009 | 1998 Buick LeSabre
Mar 22, 2009 | 2003 Lincoln LS
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!