What does the codes 0627-0681-0680-0688 on 2006 chrysler sebring 2.4 16 valve 4 cly
DTC P0627 CHRYSLER - Fuel Pump Relay Control Circuit
ECM (Engine Control Module) detected an open or short in the fuel pump relay circuit
- Fuel pump circuit open or short
- Fuel pump circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty fuel pump relay
- Faulty fuel pump control module (if applicable)
DTC P0680 - Cylinder 10 Glow Plug Circ, and,
DTC P0681 - Cylinder 11 Glow Plug Circ
The Engine Control Module (ECM) has detected a fault in the cylinder #10 or #11 glow plug circuit.
- Cylinder #10, or #11 glow plug circuit is open or shorted
- Faulty cylinder #10 or #11 glow plug
- Faulty glow plug module Help with this
DTC P0688 CHRYSLER - Auto Shutdown Relay Control Circuit Low
The Front Control Module (FCM) has detected the supply voltage below an acceptable value.
- ASD relay circuit is open or shorted
- Failed Auto Shutdown relay
- Failed ECM
Check all the ECM fuses, if the fuses are OK try replacing the ASD relay.
Hope this helps; also keep in mind that your feedback is important and I`ll appreciate your time and consideration if you leave some testimonial comment about this answer.
Thank you for using FixYa, have a nice day.
Jul 03, 2012 |
Chrysler Sebring Cars & Trucks