Question about 2002 Ford Econoline Cutaway
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
po301 thru po306 all misfire codes cylinder 1-6 remove plugs and replace them..... set the plug gap first
i suggest u replace the wires also if they never been replaced all these misfire codes can set the others and one is for the oxygen sensor ( 02s or HO2S) CIRCUT MALFUNCTION do u know how to check wireing systems
do the tune up plugs (set gap) .052-.056 change the fuel filter also. clear the codes hows it run
this info is for 98 E-250 4.2Litre
what engine do u have 4.2L or 4.6L i know it is a v-6 by the codes
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
SOURCE: 05 expedition is having
P0300 Misfiring cylinder (withour order), P0305 and P0306 (misfire cyl#5 and #6)
P0205 means that the PCM detected a fault in the injector or the wiring to the injector. It monitors the injector and when the injector is activated, the PCM expects to see the voltage pulled "low" or close to zero. When the injector is switched off, the PCM expects to see a voltage that is close to battery voltage or "high". If it doesn't see the expected voltage the PCM will set this code. Possible Solutions:
1. First, using a DVOM check the resistance of the injector. If it isn't within specs, then replace the injector.
2. Check for voltage at the fuel injector connector. It should have 10 volts or more.
3. Visually check the connector for damage or broken wires.
4. Visually check the injector for damage.
5. If you have access to an injector tester, activate the injector and see if it operates. If the injector operates, then you likely have either an open in the wiring, or a blocked injector. If you do not have access to a tester, swap the injector with another one and see if the code changes. If the code changes, then change the injector.
6. At the PCM, remove the driver wire from the PCM connector and Ground the wire. (Make sure you have the correct wire. If you're not sure, do not attempt) The injector should activate
7. Replace the injector
P2198 - O2 Sensor Signal Biased/Stuck Rich Bank 2 Sensor 1
Summary: I suggest replace all plugs and the check coils; also try cleaning the down range O2 sensor. If this nos solve it, replace this devices.
Keep us updated.
Posted on Apr 25, 2011
SOURCE: I have a 2001 ford
Codes say Cylinder 4, 5 & 6 are not firing. This could be a spark issue or a fuel issue or a mechanical engine failure. Is compression zero? Did they use a compression tester?
Posted on Aug 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2017 | Jeep Cars & Trucks
Jun 04, 2017 | Jeep Cars & Trucks
Nov 24, 2016 | Audi A6 Cars & Trucks
Apr 13, 2015 | 1997 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Jun 29, 2012 | 2002 Ford Mustang
Mar 05, 2011 | 2001 Lexus LS 430
Feb 14, 2011 | 1998 Lexus Gs 400
Mar 23, 2010 | 2007 Lexus RX 350 FWD
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: