Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The LX platform consists of the 300, charger and magnum.
They will all have front end noise. It's just a matter of time. This appears to be a poor design and should be recalled.
The front end should be replaced with energy suspension bushings and greasable ball joints.
The front end needs to be inspected, but here are the usual suspects. Most to least
1. Stabilizer bushings to frame. Rattle and bump sound. Not too expensive.
2. Tension struts - radius arm as some may say. Makes a poping noise and moans when driving and turning.
3. Stabilizer end links if loose to touch. Noise over bumps only.
4. Tie rods. Primarily outer. If you can turn them by hand they need changing. These make noise when braking and turning. Inner is more pronounced when steering. May cause road wander.
5. Upper and lower control arm bushings. Creak!
6. Ball Joints. These sound like an orchestra when going up a driveway. The most expensive fix on these cars. Up to 1800.00 dealer cost. They do not press out the old joints. They use a new knuckle.
7. Steering rack... another expensive fix. Moans and hisses.
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | 2006 Dodge Charger
Jun 21, 2015 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Mar 03, 2011 | Dodge Pickup Cars & Trucks
Feb 15, 2011 | 2006 Dodge Charger
Jul 07, 2010 | 2006 Dodge Charger
Apr 24, 2010 | 2006 Dodge Charger
Nov 20, 2008 | 2006 Dodge Charger
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!