Question about 2002 Audi A6
Como le a go para poner todas las marcas dela banda de tiempo
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
no meu carro só foi preciso limpar a ficha onde liga a ignição, po debaixo do volante, espero que resolva
Posted on Oct 15, 2008
You must have the security anti-theft code for your Audi radio from the car manufacturer, or from an Volkswagen dealer!
You can find the radio code at: http://www.radio-code.co.uk/
The sequence of programming for 2001 Audi A4 radio is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
For example: we have the security code "5079". Then:
3. By the no.# 1 key you will set up the first safe code digit. Push 5 times on the no.# 1 button. The "5" number will be setted.
4. By the no.# 2 key you will set up the second safe code digit. Push 10 times on the no.# 2 button. The "0" number will be setted.
5. By the no.# 3 key you will set up the third safe code digit. Push 7 times on the no.# 3 button. The "7" number will be setted.
6. By the no.# 4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit. Push 9 times on the no.# 4 button. The "9" number will be setted.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Posted on Aug 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 22, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 16, 2011 | 1991 Honda Civic
Sep 06, 2010 | Toyota Corolla Cars & Trucks
Jan 17, 2010 | 1989 Dodge Caravan Cargo
Oct 16, 2009 | 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
Sep 24, 2009 | 2004 Chrysler Sebring
Apr 30, 2009 | 2003 Ford Ranger Regular Cab
Jan 20, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Blazer
Sep 14, 2008 | 2006 Ford Explorer
Oct 03, 2014 | 2002 Audi A6
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: