Question about 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood
Could you please tell me where the power source for the seats in a 86 cadillac fleetwood brougham is or some kind of a wiring diagram,im trying to troubleshoot why the seats are not working
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
check the alternator fuse that can be a fuse link by the battery pole,check alternator voltage on the alternator red wire or connector,it should the same as on the battery ,check ground wires for loose intermitent contact
Posted on Aug 16, 2009
go to a repair shop and pay them 10 bucks to print it out for you. most shops l will do this for you
Posted on Feb 09, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank you for responding so quickly.I will try that."
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2015 | 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood
Nov 03, 2011 | 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood
1. Disconnect electric-al connectors at blower motor,
compressor cycling switch, power
module and radio lead-in connections.
2. Remove righthand windshield washer nozzle.
3. Remove righthand secondary air inlet screen from plenum.
4. Partially remove rubber molding above plenum.
5. Remove remaining screws and the primary inlet screen.
6. Remove blower motor.
7. Remove two screws securing compressor cycling switch to
module and position
switch out of way.
8. Remove AC module cover attaching screws and the cover.
9. Disconnect heater hoses at heater core.
10. Remove screw and retainer holding heater core to frame
11. With temperature door in max. hot position, reach
through temperature housing and
push lower forward comer of heater core away from housing,
then rotate core
parallel to housing.
12. Remove heater core.
13. Reverse procedure to install.
Dec 23, 2010 | 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood
May 19, 2010 | 1989 Cadillac Fleetwood
Feb 14, 2010 | 1988 Cadillac Fleetwood
Dec 05, 2009 | 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood
Aug 16, 2009 | 1983 Cadillac DeVille
May 01, 2009 | Cadillac Brougham Cars & Trucks
Jan 01, 2013 | 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: