Question about 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
I replaced the battery in key fob but dash still has this message how do I make it go away
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold
down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock
the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until
the door locks and unlocks.
This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional transmitter (including any existing
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming
Thanks for using FixYa - a FixYa rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on May 27, 2009
get in your truck close all the doors put your key in the ignition push and hold your unlock button on the door panel turn the key on then off then on then off release the onlock button at this time the lock should cycle lock then unlock by them self if they did push and hold your lock and the unlock buttons on your remote at the same time for 15 seconds the lock should cycle agian and you are programmed
Posted on Jun 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2018 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Jul 10, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 01, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 13, 2012 | 2010 Buick LaCrosse
Oct 31, 2010 | 2007 Saturn Aura XR Sedan
Apr 08, 2010 | 2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD
Dec 29, 2009 | 2005 Cadillac STS
Dec 17, 2009 | 2005 Peugeot 405
Jan 16, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
Mar 28, 2017 | 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
4,197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: