- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There's a fuse only not a relay. The fuse is in the fuse panel in the number 38 position and should be a 20 amp fuse (see diagram below). Other than that you may be look at a wiring problem. That fuse is for the park and back up lamps the turn signal are on a different circuit.
The fuse box diagram is a sticker placed on the inside of the fuse box cover. This cover is located on the left end of the instrument panel (driver side). The sticker just uses numbers to indicate the fuses. I will match the fuse number with its purpose:
1. Power Outlet, Front
2. Rear Fog Lights
4. Headlight, Low Beam, Right
5. Headlight, Low Beam, Left
6. Body Control Module / Power Door Locks
9. Right Park Light / Right Tail Light / Trailer Tow Lights / Cluster
12. Stop Lights
13. Body Control Module / CMTC / Cluster
15. PDC Fuel Pump and Auto Shut Down Relays / SKIS
16. Power Outlet Rear
17. Rear Wiper
18. Radio Choke