Question about 2005 Kia Sedona LX
Does the Right whell bearing and hub assembly come together all attached so I don't have to bring the parts to a machine shop and get the old parts out and then reolace them with the new parts?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: wheel bearings
the wheel bearin and hub is one . the bearin is press in . some times it just easer to change the hole thing .and you will have to disconect the tierod upper and lower ball joint . i hope this help you
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
SOURCE: need instruction manual/schematics for replacing 2005 kia rio driver side rear wheel bearing. i've got the wheel/hub/bearing off, not the inside ring to the bearing. i need to know how to replace it .
clean all the grease if there is any out of the hub, turn the hub over and using a drift and hammer strike the shell from the back edge working around the shell as you go, should not take too much to remove it but you will need a bit more than a tap with the hammer.
Hope this has helped you
Posted on May 22, 2009
Lower ball joints. Tighten the pinch bolts to 69-85 ft. lbs. (93-115 Nm). Outer tie rod ends. Tighten the nuts to 43-58 ft. lbs. (59-78 Nm). Sway bar links. Tighten nuts to 69-85 ft. lbs. (93-115 Nm). Hub retaining nuts. Tighten the hub nuts to 177-199 ft. lbs. (240-270 Nm). Front wheels. Tighten the lug nuts to 65-79 ft. lbs. (88-108 Nm).
Posted on Jan 28, 2010
Posted on Mar 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2016 | 2002 Kia Sportage
Dec 09, 2015 | Kia Cars & Trucks
Apr 03, 2015 | 2003 Kia Sedona
Mar 15, 2013 | 2005 Kia Sedona LX
3. Remove retaining ring. If the bearing inner race remains on wheel hub, grind a section of inner race until approximately 0.020 in (0.5 mm) remains. Remove race with a chisel.
4. Remove wheel bearing with suitable tool.
• Do not remove dust cover unless necessary. • Do not reuse dust cover if removed. 5. Mark relative positions of dust cover and knuckle for proper reassembly. 6. Remove dust cover with a chisel.
• Do not remove wheel hub bolt unless necessary. • Do not reuse wheel hub bolt if removed. 7. Remove wheel hub bolt with a press.
Assembly 1. Press in new wheel studs. Front wheel hub press in either bolt turning or loosening by the torque of 108.5 lb•ft (147 N•m, 15 kg•m) shall not be premissible.
2. Mark new dust cover to match the removed dust cover. 3. Align mark on new dust cover with knuckle. 4. Install new dust cover with suitable tool.
5. Install new wheel bearing with suitable tool. 6. Install front wheel hub assembly with suitable tool.
• Use a new oil seal, and apply grease to seal. • Install oil seal so that it is flush with knuckle. 7. Install new oil seal with SST(0K993 331 016).
Jan 12, 2013 | 2003 Kia Sedona
Oct 15, 2012 | 2005 Ford Freestyle
Aug 05, 2011 | Kia Sedona Cars & Trucks
Feb 15, 2011 | 2004 Kia Sedona
Feb 12, 2011 | 1997 Chevrolet Blazer
Jan 16, 2010 | 2004 Kia Sedona
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: