Question about 2007 Mini - Cooper S
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
wiring diagram available here http://www.cantyminiclub.com/tech.php
the pages they use are taken from the rover rave cdrom which is available on ebay for about 5 pounds. all the diagrams and diagnostics you require are on the rave cd.
Posted on Jun 21, 2010
Resetting the MINI Oil Indicator
If you do your own oil changes, this is a helpful tip to keep in mind. Typically, it is best to wait until your dealer maintenance service warranty expires, as an ‘owner’ reset could result in a missed oil change, particularly if the dealer checks the indicator it does not believe an oil change is due.
1. Locate the trip odometer button and depress and hold.
2. Insert the key into the ignition and partially turn into the first position.
3. Pay attention to the trip odometer to display the word ‘RESET’.
4. Release the trip odometer button, then press & hold it again.
5. The ‘RESET’ message will flash.
6. Release the button, and then press & release again (once only)
7. The service interval is now reset to 10,000 miles
Posted on Jul 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2018 | 2006 Mini Cooper
Jan 12, 2016 | Mini Cars & Trucks
Mar 08, 2015 | 2007 Mini Cooper S
Aug 13, 2014 | 2007 Mini Cooper
Sep 25, 2013 | 2007 Mini Cooper S
Jul 15, 2010 | 2007 Mini Cooper S Convertible
Jan 02, 2010 | 2007 Mini Cooper S Convertible
Dec 23, 2009 | 2007 Mini Cooper Convertible
Jan 05, 2009 | 2007 Mini Cooper S Convertible
Apr 27, 2018 | Mini Cars & Trucks
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: