Question about Cars & Trucks
How to remove
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Pull the wiper arm away from the glass until it is straight out. Then take a small flat blade screw driver and release the retaining clip at the base of the pivot arm. The carefully pry the pivot arm from the shaft.
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
After removing the nut turn the arm up and wiggle it back and forth while pulling it will come off.
Posted on Oct 11, 2009
Testimonial: "Thank you for the advice. You saved me labor cost at the dealer and waiting around for the repair."
1) With the vehicle jacked up and supported with axle stands, remove the rear wheels.
2) Using an old, thin, flat tip screwdriver and a hammer, remove the dust cap from the brake drum.
3) Using a 1/8" punch and hammer, tap out the lock nut indentation.
4) Using a 30mm, 1/2" drive socket and ratchet, unscrew the lock nut from the axle shaft.
5) Remove the flat washer from the axle shaft.
6) Ensure the hand brake is not applied.
7) Using a soft faced hammer, strike the outside edge of the drum repeatedly and all around while at the same time applying a pulling force on the drum. (This is best accomplished using two people and could take several minutes.) Be persistent!
8) Once the drum has been removed, tap or press out the wheel bearing from the inside out.
9) Clean and re-pack the wheel bearing with grease.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
Testimonial: "thanks mate i appreciate the speedy reply"
SOURCE: replace rear wiper arm
there is a cover at the base lift it up and then you have a nut. 10mm remove this and pull off the arm. sometime they get stuck and you will have to pry it up.
Posted on Apr 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2014 | 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 BlueTEC...
Jun 28, 2014 | Suzuki Vitara Cars & Trucks
Jul 19, 2011 | 2002 Jeep Liberty
Nov 26, 2010 | 2000 Honda Odyssey
Aug 22, 2010 | 1996 Dodge Grand Caravan
Feb 25, 2010 | 2004 Ford Escape
Jan 29, 2009 | 2005 Ford Escape
Jan 20, 2009 | 1995 Suzuki Sidekick
Jan 10, 2009 | 1998 Ford Explorer
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: