2002 Buick Rendezvous blower motor will not work on speeds 1, 2 and 3, but will work on 4 and 5. I think it is the blower motor resistors, but I do not know where it is located and then how to get to it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may want to try your fan on all speeds. If it will work on high, you have a bad resistor for the fan motor. ( high speed doesn't go through the resistor ).
If it doesn't work on any speed, I would check the following;
1. Make sure the fuse isn't blown for the fan blower motor.
2. Check, or have checked the wires between the fan control switch and the fan blower motor.
3. Have the fan control switch checked.
4. Have the fan blower motor checked.