Question about 2000 Dodge Durango
All the other lights work including the fog lights. I replaced all the bulbs, it has a new battery, and I replaced the multifunction switch hoping that would solve the problem. I am considering changing the headlight control switch to solve this issue. Thanks Joe.
I hope describes correctly the detail procedures for replacing 2009 Dodge RAM 1500 Headlight Bulb.
- First, open the hood; Disconnect the negative battery cable;
- Remove the four grille attachment bolts;
- Remove the grille;
- Remove the two headlamp assembly attachment bolts;
- Then reach into the front wheel house ahead of the front wheel to unsnap and lift the cover over the access hole in the front of the wheel house splash shield.
- Access to the bulb retainer can be gained through the wheel liner hole (see picture).
After that reach through the access hole to access the rear lamp retainer and remove headlamp assembly (see below picture).
Disconnect electrical connectors, and replace the bulbs.
Good luck (remember rated this help).
Posted on Nov 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2011 | 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 Club Cab
Jan 14, 2011 | 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
Mar 30, 2010 | 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab
Sep 28, 2009 | 1997 Dodge Ram
Apr 02, 2009 | 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab
Mar 07, 2009 | 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab
246 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: