reading your post you mention to "open and close switch"..not sure what refering to...these are the instructions from your vehicles service manual...good luck!
All keyless entry remote transmitters (15K601) are programmable and must be set at the same time.
To program (or reprogram) the keyless entry remote transmitters into the RAP module, perform the following steps:
- Make sure that the anti-theft system is not armed or triggered.
- Turn the ignition switch (11572) from OFF to RUN eight times within ten seconds, ending in RUN. If the RAP module has successfully entered program mode, it will lock and then unlock all doors.
- Press any button on a keyless entry remote transmitter, and the doors will lock and then unlock to confirm that each keyless entry remote transmitter has been programmed.
- If the door locks do not respond for any keyless entry remote transmitter, wait several seconds and press the button again. If the door locks still fail to respond, refer to Diagnosis and Testing.
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position, or wait up to 20 seconds after step 2, to exit program mode. If a keyless entry remote transmitter has been programmed (or reprogrammed), the RAP module will lock and unlock all doors one last time to confirm.