Question about 1998 Buick LeSabre
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2015 | 1996 Buick Roadmaster
Mar 20, 2015 | 2005 Buick LeSabre
Sep 07, 2013 | 1997 Buick LeSabre
1. Locate the red two wire programming connector located near the central
locking control module. Behind LH lower instrument panel.
2. Inside the red programming connector you will see two pins.
Jump the two pins with a section of wire. A paper clip bent in a "U" shape will also work.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate vehicle has entered
4. Press any button on keyless remote once. System should now lock and unlock
doors indicating the keyless remote has been programmed.
5. Repeat step 4 to program the other remote.
6. Remove jumper wire from programming connector to exit programming mode.
7. Test Remote(s).
Sep 02, 2011 | 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
Dec 16, 2010 | 1998 Dodge Stratus
Dec 22, 2009 | 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
May 08, 2009 | 1999 Buick LeSabre
Mar 26, 2009 | 1998 Acura TL
Nov 25, 2008 | 1998 Buick Riviera
Apr 05, 2017 | 1998 Buick LeSabre
343 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: