Question about 1997 Cadillac DeVille
Need help on replacing license plate bulb on 1997 Cadillac Sedan DeVille. I have not been able to figure it out. If someone could help me get started I would appriciate it.
There are 6 bolts that hold the rear trunk panel on the trunk itself:
4 behind the license plate on the outside of the trunk and two inside
the trunk panel trim.
1. Remove the license place from the DeVille rear trunk panel.
2. Remove the 4 bolts located below the license plate.
3. Remove the trunk panel (felt) trim inside the trunk.
4. There is a small bolt on each side of inside trunk panel (4mm I believe). Remove them. Each will have a rubber washer on them so you'll know you are removing the correct bolt.
5. From the outside of the trunk, lift out the rear trunk panel. The license plate light (and reverse lights) are removed by turning the light assemblies counter clockwise.
Posted on Sep 08, 2013
This is straight out of the book ok
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2015 | 2003 Cadillac Deville
Jun 29, 2014 | 2003 Cadillac Deville
Oct 13, 2011 | 1997 Cadillac DeVille
Apr 12, 2011 | 1988 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
Nov 05, 2010 | 2004 Cadillac Deville
Sep 03, 2009 | 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Jan 22, 2009 | 1996 Cadillac DeVille
Jan 13, 2009 | 1997 Cadillac DeVille
Sep 14, 2015 | 1997 Cadillac DeVille
544 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: