- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Transmission fluid level
2. Engine idling rpm
3. Accelerator pedal position (APP) sensor
4. Line pressure test AT-66, "Line Pressure Test"
5. Line pressure solenoid valve
6. Control valve assembly
7. Transmission control cable, if any.
8. Short circuit in wiring harness.
hold revs up for approx 5-10 seconds then slowly bring back to idle if it still stalls have to adjust air bleed screw in throttle body to adjust idle speed
ECU needs to relearn must put in gear then turn on a/c while in gear idling and then turn on head lights then put in neutral while other things are on then turn off all things and go for drive