Try reprogramming the remotes. Here are the instructions for the procedure. Hope it helps. Cobra!
All keyless entry remote transmitters (15K601) must be
programmed at the same time.
To program (or reprogram) the keyless entry remote transmitters
into the RAP module, perform the following steps:
- Make sure that the anti-theft system is not armed or triggered.
- Turn the ignition switch (11572) from OFF to RUN eight times within ten
seconds, ending in RUN. If the RAP module has successfully entered program mode,
it will lock and then unlock all doors.
- Within 20 seconds, press any button on a keyless entry remote transmitter,
and the doors will lock and then unlock to confirm that each keyless entry
remote transmitter has been programmed. Repeat this step for each
- If the door locks do not respond for any keyless entry remote transmitter,
wait several seconds and press the button again. If the door locks still fail to
respond, refer to Inspection and Verification.
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position, or wait up to 20 seconds after
step 2, to exit program mode. If a keyless entry remote transmitter has been
programmed (or reprogrammed), the RAP module will lock and unlock all doors one
last time to confirm.