Question about Toyota Corolla
The relay swich is gone its in with ur fise board looks like a small sq box just pull out and put in ur new one
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2016 | 2002 GMC Savana Cargo
Feb 06, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 15, 2011 | 1991 Mazda 323
Aug 03, 2009 | 1981 Ford F 150
Jun 14, 2009 | 1999 Volkswagen Passat
Mar 04, 2009 | 2004 Toyota Corolla
Feb 20, 2009 | 1995 Jaguar XJ6
Remote Control Fob Procedures:
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and emergency hazard reminders.
When the doors are locked and unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed:
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Next, turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. Wait 2 seconds then the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.
i hope this can help you.. :)
Jul 28, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: