Question about 2004 Toyota Corolla
I respectfully disagree with the post by C17Hydro.
The turn signal flasher relay is under the DASH, on the left side of the main fusebox; it is not under the hood.
Posted on Mar 05, 2009
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2011 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 21, 2010 | 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
Aug 03, 2009 | 1981 Ford F 150
Jun 14, 2009 | 1999 Volkswagen Passat
May 23, 2009 | 2002 Audi TT
Mar 04, 2009 | Toyota Corolla Cars & Trucks
Feb 20, 2009 | 1995 Jaguar XJ6
Remote Control Fob Procedures:
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and emergency hazard reminders.
When the doors are locked and unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed:
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Next, turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. Wait 2 seconds then the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.
i hope this can help you.. :)
Jul 28, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
May 30, 2008 | 2001 Jeep Cherokee
264 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!