Question about 2006 Nissan Altima
Is the display from a fuse? Mine has stopped displaying. Also, the airbags light will not go off. It just keeps blinking.
I have a 2006 Nissan Altima
Here are the instructions to reset flashing airbag light, the instructions are for an Armada but I believe it will work on all Nissan models of this period. It wont hurt to give it a try. If that doesn't work you may have a problem that should be looked at by your local Dealer.
1. Turn the key from off to on.
2. Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
3. Count to 5 (1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi . . . .)
4. Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
5. Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
6. Now turn the key off again, Count to 5 like in step 3 again, and turn back on. If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing.
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
F1.8 10 Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) module (19980), Exterior
rear view mirror, left, Exterior rear view mirror, right
F1.5 7.5 Powertrain Control Module (PCM) (12A650), Deactivator switch, Third row
folding seat relay, left, Third row folding seat relay, right, Power lift gate
module, Brake pedal position switch (13480), Sunload sensor (19E663),
Clock (15000), Function selector switch assembly, front, Electronic Automatic
Temperature Control (EATC) module (19980). Don't think you have a fuse problem ! More then likely the HVAC control module is bad , they do go bad
Jan 05, 2016 | Lincoln Cars & Trucks
Sep 29, 2013 | Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Cars & Trucks
Dec 28, 2011 | 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Jun 16, 2011 | 1996 Audi A4
Dec 19, 2010 | 2003 GMC Yukon
Apr 05, 2010 | 1998 Audi A4
Sep 01, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Jul 14, 2009 | 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Jun 30, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Feb 18, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD
655 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!