Question about 1991 Toyota Camry
Left side kick panel brke but should be the brake shict at the pedal
Posted on May 19, 2009
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2012 | 1995 Toyota Camry
Mar 29, 2011 | Honda Accord Cars & Trucks
Jan 15, 2011 | 1987 Toyota 4Runner
Welcome to FIxYa.com
There is a brake light switch located at the brake pedal (under dash) See figure
1. Remove brake pedal tension spring. 2. Disconnect switch wire connector. 3. Remove switch mounting nut, then slide switch from
mounting bracket. 4. Reverse procedure to install.
1. Remove brake pedal tension spring.
2. Disconnect switch wire connector.
3. Remove switch mounting nut, then slide switch from
4. Reverse procedure to install.
Thank you for using FixYa.com
Regards, Lee Davidian
Nov 05, 2010 | 1988 Toyota Camry
Jan 13, 2010 | 1995 Toyota Camry
Apr 21, 2009 | 1997 Lincoln Town Car
Nov 10, 2008 | 1994 Toyota 4Runner
Jul 12, 2008 | 1991 Toyota Corolla
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: