Question about 1995 Buick LeSabre
I will provide you with a website that will provide with a website that will give you step by step directions on how to remove and install a Water Pump on your Buick!
Hope this helps your out!
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
No, it isn't...
-20" breaker bar
-Liquid wrench (or WD-40 if you don't have any)
-Jack and stands
-sockets to fit all of the connections
1. Remove the back seat:
Bottom cushion comes out by pushing it rearwards and lifting, undo the 2 seatbelt bolts and 2 push nuts and remove the back cushion
2. Jack and support the frame of the car
3. Remove the wheels
4. Place a jack under the control arm where the spring connects to it and put a little tension on the spring. (this is so that when you unbolt the strut the control arm won't come crashing down)
5. Remove the air tube by rotating the spring clip 90 degrees and pulling on the tube at the connector.
5. Remove the lower strut bolts. (Exprerience shows me that removing the lower one first will save you lots of agony...)
6. Remove the two strut mounting bolts that are behind the back seat cushion.
7. Compress the strut and remove from the vehicle.
8. Installation is opposite of the removal. Remember to use a new mount if the one you are removing is worn. I recommend Quick-strut 171798. Good Luck!
P.S. Torque Specs are:
Lower Strut bolts- 140 ft/lbs
Upper strut bolts- 30 ft/lbs
Mount to strut bolt - 70ft/lbs
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
The fuel tank must be drained, fuel lines and vent lines disconnected. Disconnect the filler tube that leads to the filler neck. Unplug the wire harness that leads to the top of the fuel tank.
Remove both straps holding the tank into position.
Remove the gas tank and the pump is located in the fuel sending unit that is accessed thru the top of the fuel tank.
Posted on Mar 12, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank you so much!!! It is great to know what I must do!"
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 18, 2011 | 1995 Buick LeSabre
Mar 12, 2010 | 1995 Buick LeSabre
Feb 21, 2010 | 1995 Buick Park Avenue
Jul 27, 2009 | 1995 Buick LeSabre
Apr 14, 2009 | Buick LeSabre Cars & Trucks
Mar 07, 2009 | 1988 Buick LeSabre
653 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: