Question about 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
If your alarm went off, it could be that someone had tried to break into your car. They most likely may have cut some of the wires inside your door with what ever device they may have been using. Look for evidence between the bottom of the windows and doors where the problem is. If not, then it is possible that your automatic window assemblies are malfunctioning. Do you hear the motors run on the windows when you go up or down with the switch? I also have a Pacifica, 2005, however no window problems yet.
Posted on May 11, 2009
There are some possibilities which you
will have to check in this case:--
1) First of all check the power and voltage to the battery. With meter it will show exact 12 volt if the battery is charged. If the voltage is less get the battery charged at local auto repair shop. If the battery is internally drained and not getting charged then its time to replace the battery.
2) When you crank the car do you see spark coming at the spark plug? If no then its time to check the spark plugs and coil pack. If the spark plugs are not worn out and looks new then its time to check coil pack. The spark plug gets power to spark from coil pack.
3) The other thing to check in this case is the starter solenoid of the car. If the battery is charged and you start the car then it gives power to the starter to start the car. But if starter is faulty or not connected properly then car will not start.
4) The other thing to check in this case is fuel in the car. If there is fuel in the car then check the blockages in the fuel pump if the fuel pump looks proper then check the fuel filter above the fuel pump.
5) If all the above possibilities mentioned above checked out OK/perfect then it’s a electrical issue and the wiring's in the car needs to be checked. The car gets power from the battery to get started. so the wires from battery needs to be checked one by one.
Thanks. keep updated for any more query.you can rate this solution and show your appreciation.
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2014 | 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
Jan 13, 2014 | 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
Feb 13, 2010 | 2005 Chevrolet Colorado
Dec 19, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Colorado
Jul 29, 2009 | 2001 Porsche 911 Carrera
Apr 21, 2009 | 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
Apr 07, 2009 | 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
Mar 09, 2009 | 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Feb 22, 2015 | 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: