Question about 2007 Nissan Armada LE
My Nissan Micra 3 door diesel has recently developed a noise in the central locking. When I lock the door from the outside using the key fob, it makes a mechanical whining crunchy noise inside the driver door. Whn I lock it using the lock button between the seats it locks without noise.
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2015 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Jan 05, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 17, 2012 | 2001 Nissan Micra
May 14, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 12, 2012 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Apr 18, 2011 | Nissan Altima Cars & Trucks
Jun 06, 2009 | 2004 Nissan Maxima
Remote Control Fob Procedures:
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and emergency hazard reminders.
When the doors are locked and unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed:
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Next, turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. Wait 2 seconds then the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.
i hope this can help you.. :)
Jul 28, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
Jul 03, 2014 | 2007 Nissan Armada LE
3,563 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!