Question about 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse
2000 mitsubishi eclipse
Here is the same question for a 2002 Eclipse but they should be the same. I would try this technique if you think you can. It seems to be the only technique anyone seems to know. I've found it several times on the web.
Give it a try. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS!
Posted on May 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Reprograming a keyless remote
program transmitter code(s) as follows:
1) Confirm that all the doors are closed and the ignition key is out of the ignition cylinder.
2) Open the driver’s door. Insert the key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
3) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
4) Push and release the driver’s door switch (1) 3 times within 20 seconds.
5) Insert the ignition key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
6) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
7) Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons (2) on the transmitter (3) for more than 5 seconds
within 20 seconds of removing the ignition key from the lock cylinder in step 6.
8) Press LOCK or UNLOCK button (2) on the transmitter (3) within 5 seconds (after step 7). All the
doors will lock/ unlock to confirm that this process has been properly done.
With this process, the transmitter has been programmed.
9) If you want to program an additional transmitter, repeat the procedure from Step 1) through Step 8).
10) Make sure that the keyless entry system properly operates by operating each transmitter.
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
SOURCE: keyless reprogram
resychronizing the key works.
1. Insert key into ignition and turn to
2. Remove key and hold down lock button
while pushing unlock button five times.
3. Release all buttons, then push either lock or
!!!!!!!!!!!!!Procedure must be completed within10
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
look for access panels in rear hatch there will be one on each side remove those and there will be 10 ml nuts holding the light housings on remove those then you can access the lights
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2015 | 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Apr 29, 2011 | 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Mar 17, 2010 | 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Aug 29, 2009 | 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Jul 16, 2009 | 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Jul 04, 2009 | 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Mar 20, 2009 | 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Jan 01, 2009 | 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Apr 14, 2017 | 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Jun 30, 2014 | 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse
580 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!