- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Depress and hold the select/reset button on the right of the instrument panel beneath the odometer reading.
2.Insert the ignition key into the ignition to hold the select/reset button.
3.Turn the ignition key to the power accessory position. This will illuminate all the lights on the instrument panel without the engine running.
4.Continue the select/reset button until the maintenance required light goes out.On some year models. the light may blink once before going out.
1. Press and hold the select/reset button on the right of the instrument panel beneath the odometer reading. 2. Insert the ignition key into the ignition while continuing to to hold the select/reset button. 3. Turn the ignition key to the power accessory position. This will illuminate all the lights on the instrument panel without the engine running. 4. Continue to hold down the select/reset button until the maintenance required light goes out. On some year models, the light may blink once before going out.
turn the key on. press the odometer/trip button until the odometer is displayed. turn the key off. press and hold the odometer button and turn the key to the run position (do not start). The odometer should change from a number to all dashes ( - - - - - - ). One by one the dashes will disappear then the display will change to all zeros and then will change to the regular odometer reading. Once the regular odometer is displayed let go of the button and turn the key off. The maintenance light will now be reset.
Hi check it out. You may need to replace your speed sensor. I was having the same problems a year ago and my speed sensors finally went all the way out. Now my light doesnt come on anymore and the car runs better.
Hi, it is possible it may require other schedualed services and you are being reminded. However to reset for the oil change you need to have the key off. press and hold down the milage trip reset button and turn the key on. After five seconds the odometer reads "0000000" and the light goes off. If this does not reset then let me know. There is a longer procedure for reseting the other maint services required.
To reset the light, Turn the ignition on Make sure the odometer displays "ODO" 1.Turn the key off 2.Press and hold down the same button you use to get to "ODO" 3.Turn the key back to ON ( while still holding down the button) 4.Hold the button in until all the flashing lines on the odometer go away and the bunch of "000000" shows up and the maint reset light will turn off. Your'e done.
If this doesn't work, you would have to try it on "trip A" instead of "ODO".
1. Press and hold trip odometer reset button
2. Turn ignition key to run position KPII (not the start position)
3. Wait 30 seconds or until service light begins blinking
4. Release Trip Odometer button
5. Turn ignition to off position