Question about 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 Sl Hatchback
I need to remove the door panel to get to the window assembly.
I am not sure where the screws are that hold on the panel to the door or how many there are.
I know the edges of the panel are held by push in pins that just pop out when you pull all round the edge of the panel but the scews have to be out first.
Any help please
The door handle has a c clip behinde it that you can not see.Goto a auto parts store and thay will have a cheep tool to help you.(you need a special tool for this.
The WINDOW CRANK handle has a 'c-clip' behind it. The door opening handle trim is held in by either a screw behind a plastic flap that will pop out(behind the lever)or it is held in at four points by plastic tabs (two on top and two on the bottom)that can be undone carefully with a screwdriver or the like. When this plastic trim is removed the door panel should come off.
Be aware that there are plastic clips (back side of the panel) on the perimeter of the panel that hold it in as well.
the tweeter panel just pops out look on the bottom of the door for screws and around the door handle and you will have to pop your window and door lock controls out and the reflector on the door pops out and there is two screws there then al you have is the clips behind the door they make tools for it but a flat tip screwdriver will be fine just get the tip close to the clip and pull it out .
1. Remove window crank (it has a kind of 'bent wire' c-clamp, which holds it onto the window crank shaft).
2. Pry upwards the top plastic cover to the arm rest (this is a plastic coated foam rubber piece, on which you rest your arm).
3. Remover the two now visible screws which fasten the arm rest onto the door.
4. Remove the one screw fastening the inside door handle.
5. With a blunt tool, gently hit the inside door handle in a forward direction (towards the door hinge). This will release the door handle from the door.
6. Pry between the door panel and the door, to unsnap the snaps holding the door panel in place.
7. Finally, lift door panel out and up to remove it from door.
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2016 | Nissan Tiida Cars & Trucks
Aug 04, 2014 | 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 Sl Hatchback
Jan 27, 2013 | 2007 Nissan Tiida 1.6
Jan 12, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 21, 2012 | 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 Sl Hatchback
Nov 04, 2010 | 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 Sl Hatchback
Apr 18, 2010 | 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 Sl Hatchback
Sep 21, 2009 | 1983 Nissan Pulsar
Aug 11, 2009 | 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 Sl Hatchback
Feb 11, 2009 | 2007 Nissan Xterra Off Road
1,841 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!