How to Reset GM Theft lock Radio's
Article Disclaimer: This article is meant to be used by Delco Radio
owners to reset there radios. In no way is it meant to be used for any
unethical or unlawful ways.
The following instructions will allow you to reset any GM (General
Motors), Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Buick, Pontiac theft lock radio.
The theft lock radio must be in "LOC" mode.
1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display "LOC")
2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
3. The radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write
this number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next
4. Press the AM/FM button
5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this
number to the right of the first one
6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP
03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05
7. Call 1-800-537-5140
8. Press 1 then # (pound). You'll hear "Invalid Code, try again"
9. Press 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will
be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *
10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *
11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be
12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11
14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to "SEC". Your
radio is now "un-locked" and usable.
If you fail to enter the correct code eight times, the radio goes into
INOP mode. You have to wait an hour with the ignition on before the
radio returns to LOC mode.
To Read the original article or read similar articles please visit kingbain.com/how-to/unlock-gm-theftlock-radio-s
Good luck (remmeber comment and rated this).