a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
fm frequencies are just that fm frequencies ( not japanese, chinese ,english or anything else
it is a range of frequencies in the fm band that local stations broadcast on
so all you have to do is to turn the tuner knob until you get 107 fm
so as you turn the knob you will loose 89 and it will go probably 90.5 , 100.20, 102.7 etc and if there is a station broadcasting that your radio will pick up it will come in and then fade out as you keep moving the knob
you may have to change the mode as there are fm 1 ,fm 2,fm 3 bands to get your fm 107 as it will depend on what megahertz 107 is operating on
1. Connect the FM antenna and the AM loopantenna at the back of the unit. Rotate the AM loop for better reception.
2. Press AM/FM.
3. Tune a station by pressing TUNER+/-repeatedly until the desired station is found.Alternatively, you can press and hold thesame buttons down for about one second toactivate the automatic search function. Inthis mode the unit will automatically tunefrequencies until it finds a station.
4. Repeat step 3 to tune to another radio station.
5. Press AM/FMto select between FM and AM.Storing Radio Stations
The unit can store up to 40 radio stations (30 preset stations for FM and 10 preset stations for AM) in its memory. You can enter every single radio station yourself or the unit can store all available radio stations automatically in ascending order
Automatic Preset Programming
1. Press AM/FM to enter the AM/FM mode.
2. Press and hold AM/FM for two seconds to start automatic preset programming.
3. Radio frequencies will be browsed and radiostations stored automatically. When all the available radio stations are stored or all 40(30 preset stations for FM and 10 preset stations for AM) memory locations are full,the auto preset programming function will stop.
1. Tune to a radio station (see "Manual tuning"for details).
2. Press MEMORY. While the Program Preset number is still flashing, input your desired preset number using the numeric buttons or press CH+/-, then press MEMORY to store it.
Retrieving Preset Stations
1. Press AM/FM to enter the Tuner mode.
2. Press CH +/- to search up or down for thepreset stations or directly press the numeric buttons.
Before you replace it, remove it from the dash and check to see if the antenna is hooked up to it. Sometimes it can come loose and that's your problem. It's a thick black cable with a single prong out of it. It connects directly into the stereo. Good luck!
Not much it can be really. If it is picking up A.M. no problem then it is not a connection problem. It is a fault in the radio itself. F.M. frequency is the easiest to pick up so get the radio checked as it has to be internal.
i have the exact same problem. i bought a fm transmitter, so i need to tune to a unused fm station in my region wich i cant do because the audi concert tunes up automatic and skips the unused stations ... HELP !