Question about 1996 Nissan Maxima
My primera 1995 model fob (remote control ) is bad and car wont start the dash bord flsh light flashes, ima stranded. can i bypass the immobilizer
How can i cute the security light off
Posted on Aug 04, 2013
Disconnect the alarm horn in the r/h side of your boot lock on lock the vehicle with the key in d/s door the vehicle should start then but ya need to buy a new key fob soon price around 100 euro
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2016 | GMC Cars & Trucks
Apr 23, 2015 | 2012 Toyota Camry
Sep 07, 2014 | 2007 Chevrolet Malibu
Apr 19, 2013 | 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Mar 17, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 12, 2012 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Mar 21, 2010 | 1997 Saturn SL
May 26, 2009 | 1995 Nissan Maxima
Mar 06, 2009 | 1999 Pontiac Bonneville
Remote Control Fob Procedures:
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and emergency hazard reminders.
When the doors are locked and unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed:
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Next, turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. Wait 2 seconds then the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.
i hope this can help you.. :)
Jul 28, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
890 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!