Question about 2007 Chevrolet HHR Special Edition
Can't find the air filter .
The air filter is located in the large black plastic box that is on top of the engine. The warranty suggests replacing it every 50K miles.
To change the air Filter on an HHR:
It will take some time, so be patient.
1. Disconnect the air intake hose to the filter box. It is at the left rear of the box as you look at it from the front of the car.
2. Disconnect the MAP sensor wiring.
3. Disconnect the coupling to the engine intake.
4. The filter box is help in place by two ball and socket type retainers located on the back corners. Grasp the box and lift up firmly to lift it free,
5. Turn the assembly upside down. There are seven torx screws securing the cover of the filter. Remove them and replace the filter.
6. Reverse the process to re-install the filter box.
Posted on Mar 03, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2017 | Mercury Cars & Trucks
Jan 20, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 15, 2015 | Peugeot Cars & Trucks
Jun 27, 2014 | 1997 Mercury Sable
Feb 14, 2014 | 2009 Pontiac G8
Dec 22, 2009 | 2004 Dodge Caravan
Dec 14, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Apr 03, 2009 | 2005 Honda Odyssey
Mar 12, 2009 | 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser
150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: