- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check fuse in fuse box inside vehicle,if good,then go to windshield washer pump and disconnect wiring,get meter and check if power is going to pump,if so then pump is at fault,if no power,thenwiring could be short somewhere to fuse box.Also check your washer hoses,that they are not kinked or came loose.Pump could just be loose.
Could be fuse or pump. Check the fuse first. If the pump motor is bad, it should not be expensive at all. The unit is fairly easy to get to, so not much labor involved, and the cost of a new pump...well, its a toyota, and its an import...might make you do a double take for such a tiny part. You might look for a used one at a salvage yard. Or any parts store could order the pump cheaper than the toyota dealer. Shop around!
Do you hear the pump running when you command the rear washer? If not, check fuse #7 and relay #38 in the rear fuse panel. If the pump is running, then you have either a blockage in the line going to the back or a break in the line.
Must be in the multi-function switch that controls the washers and wipers. These are 2 different circuits that the only thing in common is the switch. This will take some special tools to replace. Might want to take it somewhere for this operation.
Good Luck and God Bless!
1- when you pull the washer lever, do you hear or feel sound of mini washer water pump working?:
- if Yes, you have a blockage in pipes.... this occurs usually because of impurities, rust, precipitations of soap and cleaners might be used!! check them starting from water resevoir ending with spraeyer under hood
- if NO, you have a problem with either:
- Water mini pump (this is rare!)